“Legitimus” is a law firm that aims to secure the rights of its customers through its profound knowledge and commitment. We strive to achieve results that will exceed your expectations. Let the modern technologies alongside with our experience be your guide in reaching local and international success.
We Offer a Long-Lasting, Mutually Beneficial Cooperation to Our Customers, the Key to Which Are the Following Principles Adopted by the Company
"Legitimus" is one of the few companies in Armenia that also offers alternative dispute resolution (Mediation, Conciliation) and assistance in arbitration. The other exceptional mission of the organization is the collection and delivery of information that is not prohibited by the RA legislation related to search and detection of missing people.
• 1986 «Yerevan State University» – Faculty of Law
• 1986-1987 Investigator of the «Shahumyan district» Prosecutor General’s office of Yerevan city
• 1987-1990 Deputy Prosecutor of «Ani district» Prosecutor General’s office
• 1990-1993 Deputy Prosecutor of the «Soviet district of Yerevan city»
• 1993-1996 Deputy Prosecutor of the «Myasnikyan district Prosecutor General’s office of Yerevan city
• 1996-1999 Judge of «Soviet District national court of Yerevan city»
• 1999-2000 Federal judge of the «Criminal and Military Court of Appeal of the Republic of Armenia»
• 2000-2013 Federal judge of the «Civil Court of Appeal of the Republic of Armenia»
• 2005-2006 - Chairman of the Subject Committee of the State Centralized Certification Examinations organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia.
• 1997-2012 «Acharyan University» lecturer (criminal proceedings, criminology, etc.) as well as the chairman of the final exam committee of the law faculty
• 2002-2012 Participated in seminars on civil, administrative, criminal law in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy, as well as annual training courses for judges organized by the Judicial Department.
• Candidate of Juridical Sciences since 1997 (author of numerous scientific works)
• Since 2013 - Head of "Legitimus" Law Firm
In 2005-2008 Medical College after Provident Painter Lhan Sargsyan
In 2013-2018 University after Movses Khorenatsi, in law faculty
In 2019 worked as a lawyer in the "Legal Express" law firm
2019-2021 worked as a lawyer in "Mamikon Manukyan Group" Law Office
2019-2020 Listener of the RA Law School in
Advocate of the RA Chamber of Advocates since 2020
In 2021 worked as a lawyer in the "NAN" Law Office
2021 joined the team of "Legitimus" law firm
1991-1995 Yerevan State University, Faculty of Mechanics
2002-2005 University of Foreign Economic Relations, Faculty of Law
2005-2008 RA Academy of Public Administration, Faculty of Law
2005-2007 "GOLDEN LEX" LLC as a legal advisor
Advocate of the RA Chamber of Advocates since 2008
Has been cooperating with the Helsinki Association since 2012
2012-2013 Director of "Emunalife" LLC
2014 Worked as a private entrepreneur "Ani Torosyan"
Has been cooperating with "Legitimus" Law Firm since 2015
2007-2012 Ural Humanitarian Institute of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Law
2009-2010 Archivist in the Human Resources Department of the Ural Humanitarian Institute
2011-2012 In the prosecutor's office of Yekaterinburg, Lenin district, as an assistant prosecutor
Since 2013 at Legitimus Law Firm - Assistant Director, Lawyer
Member of the RA Chamber of Advocates since 2017 / License No. 2277
2016-2020- V. Brusov State University - Faculty of Translation, Faculty of Intercultural Communication
In 2021 started working for the "Legitimus" law firm
2015-2019 French University in Armenia - Faculty of Law
2019-2020 worked as a junior lawyer in "Best Solutions" law and conciliation office.
In 2020-2021 worked as a lawyer in "Fast Credit" UCO CJSC.
Since 2021 as an assistant lawyer in "Legitimus" law firm.