In order to make a state registration, it is necessary to submit an application to the service office of the Cadastre Committee (regardless of the location of the property) or online through the website www.e-cadastre.am.
The authenticity of the documents attached to the online application is confirmed by the electronic signature of the applicant. Prior to the state registration of the right arising from the contract, the State Register of Real Estate shall make a preliminary note on the property right in the name of the right holder with the notary notice.
According to the RA Civil Code, the following are subject to registration:
- Right for property
- Right of use:
- Mortgage agreement
- The right to build the land
According to the RA Civil Code, the registration of property rights over property is carried out in accordance with the RA Law on State Registration of Property Rights. After the state registration of the right, the registered legal entities are provided with a state registration certificate of the right to real estate, which confirms the fact of the state registration of the submitted registration right.
Legislative documents are the basis for state registration of property rights. Which ownership of a building or structure or the right of a developer to a building constructed by a person with the right to construct a plot of land may not be registered unless the registrant has no supporting documents on the right of the claimant to the land encumbered by that building.
According to the law, the grounds for denial of registration of property rights to real estate are:
- The submitted right or restriction is not a right or restriction subject to registration by this law;
- There is a registered right or restriction or preliminary notice on the real estate unit or any part of it, which excludes the registration of the presented right or restriction;
- a judicial act has been submitted, which has determined the refusal of state registration,
- the individual legal act by which the right is granted or the restriction of the right is applied, has been adopted by the incompetent administrative body;
- The real estate transaction was concluded by the person (persons) who are not authorized to conclude such a transaction or who do not have sufficient authority to conclude such a transaction;
In case of refusal of registration with the application for state registration, the applicant shall be provided with the decision on refusal on the reasons for the refusal. The law prohibits the rejection of an application for state registration of real estate on grounds other than those stated in the law.