According to Article 165 of the same law, the length of service required for annual leave is defined.
By law, the working year for which annual leave is granted includes:
1) the period actually worked;
2) the period during which, in accordance with the legislation, the employee's job (position) is maintained; salary in whole or in part, except for the suspect or accused in accordance with Article 152 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Republic of Armenia. Periods of payment of compensation to a person in public service, when a criminal conviction has been rendered at the end of the criminal case, or the criminal prosecution has been terminated on non-justifying grounds;
3) the period of temporary incapacity for work of the employee;
4) the period of paid annual leave;
5) the period of stay of the employee in compulsory unemployment in case of returning to the previous job;
6) the period of legal strike;
6.1) Period of participation in training camps, military service or non-military service (volunteer) on a voluntary basis, as well as participation in defense operations of other countries on the basis of mutual military assistance agreements with the Republic of Armenia or the state authorized body in the field of defense.
7) other periods defined by the legislation.